- All my soaps are handmade in small batches from the finest quality ingredients
- 100% cruelty free – no animal testing and no palm oil is used in any of my products
- Minimal packaging is used including kraft paper, twine and paper labels which can all be recycled
- Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Rain Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Micas, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lactate
- Melt and Pour Blackberries – Water, Glycerine, Sodium Cocoate, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Cocos Nucifera, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Citric Acid, Mica
- Approximately 110 g (when packed)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- All ingredients are listed. If you have a sensitivity to any particular ingredient please do not use this product.
- In case of irritation occuring, discontinue use.
- To prolong the life of your soap keep it in a dry, well ventilated area when not in use.
- Always allow soap to dry thorougly between uses.
Please note: Soaps are handmade and hand cut in small batches, as a result appearance between bars will differ. Wrapping will vary depending on availability at time of order.